Ratings for Dr. Peter Dennis Scholl

Never trust this man or any of his associates. years ago during my sinus surgery Dr. Peter Scholl and his staff. interrogated me and verbally/physically abused me, effectively it was torture. He and his staff should never be trusted. On top of this I wasn't given proper anesthesia because i have had bits of clear recall since day one, over the years more of the fog has lifted It is still actively ruining my life to this day. Through this experience I know he will secretly enjoy hearing this. This is my 100% honest review of this mans services rendered. Do not go see this doctor or his associates.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I've known Dr. Scholl since I was a kid and was a patient of his many years ago as well, so when it came time for my daughter to have some ENT issues checked out, there was only one person I even considered having see her. It was great to see that he hasn't changed at all. Dr. Scholl has done two surgeries on my daughter - tube insertion in both ears/adnoid removal when she was 4 and then a tonsilectomy when she was 7. She is outgoing but can be very shy around doctors, but he was patient and gentle and humorous and brought her out of her shell in no time and she is so comfortable around him. Dr. Scholl can really make the parent feel at ease also. He's good at explaining the problem and making you understand the options and if he sees that you aren't quite understanding, it is second nature for him to switch gears and put it in terms you DO understand. I recommend him to everyone I know who's looking for a knowledgable, professional and personable ENT.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr Scholl is wonderful! He has an excellent bedside manner and is great at answering all questions. I am a patient of his as well as our 5 year old daughter and she adores him. He's great with kids. I've recommended him to family and friends and they're all happy with him as well!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

One of the worst MD's I have ever seen. Mis-diagnosed my daughter's sinus infections after she had 11 of them in 6 months. Argued with me about her. Refused to consider an adnoinectomy or even admit that she had infections. Arrogant, rude. Took child to another MD and he read her CT and said " needs a adnoidectomy"-done the next week. Would Never recommend this Doc.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Scholl inserted tubes into my son's ears when he was 2yrs and has regularly seen him for the last 2+ years. Dr. Scholl is awesome! I've referred him to several of my friends who have children needing tubes. Dr. Scholl is very friendly and my son who is usually skeptical of most adults (esp. doctors) adores him. This doctor is great for kids.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

what can i say, he saved my life 6 years ago, and he is a very good man

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr Scholl is my 3 year old's ENT and he is great with children. He tends to breeze right through my questions without giving clear answers at times, but is very knowledgeable and I leave there with the feeling that my child is getting the best possible care. He has a good sense of humor and good bedside manner. One thing I have noticed is that there are always children in the waiting room yet the place doesn't have a toy or kids book in sight. The only thing for them to do is sit and wait, and the last couple of times it has been quite awhile so I suggest you allow your child to bring something to play with to help pass the time.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Great ear doctor, very friendly to the kids and is very knowledgeable. Good Bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Scholl is one of the finest physicians I have known. He is patient friendly as well as being highly skilled in his field. He has performed two surgeries for me and his pre-op and post-op care have been very good.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Gone to him for years, have noticed more rushed once with him, longer waits in waiting room. Calls to nurse are not always satisfactory as to resolution, needing more followup.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2006

Dr. Peter Dennis Scholl's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1981)