Ratings for Dr. Grace W. Rose

Long time PCP... Complete trust. Easy going... Maybe a little too easy. Like her a lot.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Very unhappy with this Dr. It took multiple calls for her to call back for an urgent issue. Then she failed to tell me one of my meds could be causing the problem and to stop the med. Instead of helping me, she insisted that I go to the ER and acted like she didn't want to be bothered. Then she hung up on me. I found that to be very unprofessional. I will be finding a new Dr and practice to go to.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I don't like that she asks me what I want to do instead of telling me what I need to do. I don't think she is very helpful beyond a basic cold and cough. I don't know what I need to do, that's why I go to a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Did not do a physical exam in the two years I went to see her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I have been a patient for over 10 years and like her a lot. I followed her from a different practice and am glad I did.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Been a patient since 1993. Great doctor. I trust her completely. She is also very friendly, kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. Doesn't just write scripts for the latest fad drugs, really knows her stuff. She has helped me with CPAP therapy, managing high cholesterol and blood pressure. She covers all bases during physicals and in no way do you feel rushed. She also listens very well. I feel fortunate to have such a great doctor looking over my health.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Rose manages my multiple issues with care and compassion. She is willing to try alternative methods and doesn't subject me to uneccessary tests. I have referred many friends to her. She weighs benefits and risks, while being a patient advocate. She is also delightful.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Good Doctor - I have been a patient for about 15 years.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Grace W. Rose's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Health Alliance