Ratings for Dr. Peter Kent Holden

Dr Holden is the most compassionate and helpful doctor I met. He treated my disabled daughter for 15 years, and the whole family always felt he was there for us. He helped us even when we didn't have any insurance. When we moved to the Seattle area and met other doctors, we realized how special he was with us. We missed him very much.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

This was the best doctor I ever had.He was so important in our lives when I had a child with a disability. He is kind and concerned.Listens to patients needs.Interested in the whole family environment of my child.Personally remembers details about the family.Takes time to answer questions.We are so sorry that he moved.He was there for us and also for some friend of ours as well at a very important time in our lives.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Rude, ignorant, and enjoys arguing with what a mother knows her child has used and needs. Saw him as an "on cal" doctor instead of our regular pediatrician and my daughter was extremely sick and he refused to give her what her regular pediatrician ahs recommended for years. Did nothing but argue with me. The next day, her pediatrician simply called in the right medicines and she was feeling better soon. This guy is a loser!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2005