You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffery Davis

I was diagnosed with ALL when I was 9 and relapsed when I was 13. To this day I am thankful for his help along this rough journey. Great individual. Caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

A great doctor. He treated our daughter when she was 4 for a serious lymphoma and was caring, compassionate, and an excellent doctor. He is by far the best oncologist we ever had at BCCH. He is what all doctors should be.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Davis diagnosed me with Wilm's Tumour at 13 months and saved my life. 17 years later, he still spends over an hour chitchatting with me at our follow-up appointments about school and my goals/dreams. He's my inspiration and my role model and probably (and hopefully) has no idea that I practically worship the ground he walks on. My goal is to not only go to medical school and become a doctor but to become a doctor just like him. He has the most amazing stories about his undergrad/medical school years and his experience as a flight surgeon too!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Great with explaining to kids and parents, very approchable, and understanding of the patients needs

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

This incredible man saved my son's life. He's amazingly kind and caring and all the kids adore him. While I was panicking, he was methodically diagnosing the correct cancer and setting up the protocol for treatment. My son is a living testament to Dr Davis' expertise. God bless him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Excellent oncologist. Recommend this Oncologist to anyone who has a child with cancer. He treats the whole family--he is always there for you. He works well with other disciplines such as nursing to provide top notch care:)

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr. Jeffery Davis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.entclinic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "98686". Address has been updated from "None" to "14411 Northeast 20th Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13602564425".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with ALL when I was 9 and relapsed when I was 13. To this day I am thankful for his help along this rough journey. Great individual. Caring and ..."

May 15, 2015