Ratings for Dr. Glen S. Kay

Awesome friendly staff! The practitioner Jen was very friendly. They really wowed me!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I have been a long time patient since Dr. Kay opened this clinic/family care practice. However , after more than 10 years as his patient, I wound up at the hospital due to an anaphylactic reaction to a recent medication. When I was told that I needed to get this antibiotic changed to another, I called his office the next morning and his NP refused to change it, without my coming in for what would have been my third visit in 5 days, when all they needed to do was call the pharmacy and change the prescription. It's all about the maximum amount his office can bill your insurance for, how many visits you can be forced to make for results of tests, which you are never called about, or how many follow up visits he can force you into. Truly disgusted that this respiratory infection that they were so quick to wish to rush me to the hospital the day before for, was now suddenly not so bad that they could be bothered to change my antibiotic.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

The office is usually pretty packed, since it's a walk-in facility so I felt sort of rushed. Each time I went back for a follow up, the Dr. would re-ask me all the questions I was asked the previous time, including why I was there. Shouldn't he know that already since he is the one who diagnosed me with a problem in the first place? Very impersonal. He also disregarded some of my symptoms and basically told me I was imagining it. I couldn't believe that one. Dr. Kay did do one good thing for me, he was the Dr. who finally diagnosed me with Lyme Disease after years of other Drs. never doing the simple blood test. But, right after he told me I had Lyme, I was handed a sheet of paper with very little info about it and told nothing else about it, and written a measly 3 week prescription for antibiotics. So, I left that day knowing I had a disease I knew nothing about and was pretty much on my own.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Glen S. Kay's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1985)

Scott & White