Ratings for Dr. David K. Naibert

Dr Naibert is likely the most knowledgeable doctor I've ever known. He may not tell you what you want to hear, but he is determined to help all who seek his help, and will gladly tell you what you need to know and will give you a plan that will work.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I am a past patient of Dr Naibert ... I had seen him for almost 5 years . Just wanted to say that over the past 3 years I have not been seeing him I have been doing great!! With his knowledge ans help I am now pain free and happy with my progress. I recommend Dr Naibert to anyone with minor or major pain issues. 😉😉😉😉

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Naibert going on 10 months now. Everything started off very well and I was pleased with the way things were going. Over the past 5 months though I have made some mistakes regarding my treatment and the rules of his "Pain Contract". Although the mistakes I made were small in my mind they were not small in Dr. Naiberts Opinion. My last visit with him was an eye opening experience. Although i did not agree with everything he said I do agree that he really does have his patients health and safety as his top priority. I don't think that most pain patients understand what an immense responsibility Dr. Naibert and all other "Chronic Pain" Physicians have. They dispense relief to those of us who so desperately need it but at the same time he must be vigilant about those people who may abuse the medication. Dr. Naibert has been a very good and fair doctor to me. Even though i have made some mistakes Dr. Naibert has been willing to look past them and see that i really am trying to follows the rules of the clinic. I would highly recommend Dr. Naibert to those of you who want a no nonsense pain physician. He certainly helped me get back on track and for that I really do appreciate all he has done for me.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Submitted June 19, 2014

Excellent experience! Dr. Naibert is helping me turn my life around, would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

found this doctor to know the medications well, but very unpleasant to deal with and unsympathetic, no empathy for sick or hurting patients. very very rigid in his dealings with patients and has seemingly no ability to help pts with a sudden acute pain process. just lectures on the evils of the medication and to follow his rules.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Naibert is one of the best Dr. I know. He has been honest with me from day 0ne. He has managed my pains and well being. He also takes the time with me that my other doctors haven't. In our visits he takes his time with me understanding what I need to do. We work on a monthy plan. When I first started with him I was 420 pounds and he has stuck by me being there for me when I needed him. He has always been positive with me even when I am feeling down. Everyone judged me for being fat... He was helpful and positive. Anyway you rock dr. Naibert and don't let anyone tell you different. PS I now weigh 200 that I have lost in over a year..

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

I am very impressed with Dr. Naibert. He has helped me FINALLY get some control over my pain issues. I have been treated at several other pain clinics unsuccessfully and am happy I have finally found a doctor who listens to me and is helping me deal with my pain problems. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs pain treatment!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. David K. Naibert's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Providence

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Naibert is likely the most knowledgeable doctor I've ever known. He may not tell you what you want to hear, but he is determined to help all who seek his he..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "BEWARE--this fraud has a history of falsifying urinalysis and uses tests not approved for drug testing. He reported I tested "positive" for a drug I have never ..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a past patient of Dr Naibert ... I had seen him for almost 5 years . Just wanted to say that over the past 3 years I have not been seeing him I have been d..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Wow where do I start.....I'm a 50 year old male who accompanied a family member to an appointment, what I witnessed as I sat in the waiting room was appalling, ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome dr. Great motivator. He encourages a healthy lifestyle and encourages and thinks everyone should be working."

September 15, 2014
  • First Name changed from "David" to "David K."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "KIRKLAND" to "Edmonds"

October 4, 2013
  • City changed from "EDMONDS" to "KIRKLAND"

May 23, 2013