Ratings for Dr. Kyle Derrick Molen

I have seen Dr. Molen for at least 5 years now. I think very highly of him for several reasons. first, he is the only doctor who has literally pulled up a chair, listened and spoke with me on a "real" and personal level. On two visits we must have talked for 30 to 45 min. I've never had a doctor give me that much time. He's up to date and full of medical information. Five years ago when I first went to him I had been sick for weeks... long story short, Dr. Molen diagnosed me fast with something I'd never heard of, then sent me up for blood work. He was right on! Also, for whatever it's worth, I really like Dr. Molen's personality. I would describe him as being hip and cool and yet very professional... Which makes him easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I started out with Dr. Molen a few years ago. When I first started he seemed good. However, the last few times I have gone he seems arrogant and really uninterested in his patients. I have had to go to 3 different doctors so far to seek a proper diagnosis and treatment. I feel that I as not taken seriously and like he had better things to do then sit there and listen to me. Maybe he has too many patients to handle. But being rude and disregarding a patient is uncalled for. I often wonder what I saw the first time in him that I liked so much. Whatever it was is no longer there.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

He disregarded all of my symptoms and said it was "in my head". I have since went on to see another physician and have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and inflammation of the muscle fibers. Not in my head! Thanks to his lack of compassion, I was diagnosed.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

I have been a patient for 9 years. I can always ask questions as to his recommended treatment. He is the kind of doctor who has your best interest in mind as he recommends treament options. It is an honor to recommend Dr. Molen to anyone who is in need of a PCP.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Has been my doctor for 8 years now and three years ago he diagnosed me with Meningitis after about 5 minutes. He has always been very helpful and takes the route that will lead to my recovery the fastest over any other. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Seen him twice and he is wonderful. Easy to talk to, open and frank, friendly and interested, he's DEF my new family dr!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

Is good at discussing options and involving patient in decision for treatment

flag | Submitted November 10, 2005

Dr. Kyle Derrick Molen's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal