Ratings for Dr. Nadine C. Rosenthal

Dr. Rosenthal has been my doctor for approximately two years. She is an excellent diagnostician - she takes the time to ask questions and understand my health concerns. I have an extremely busy schedule and Dr. Rosenthal always goes out if her way to ensure I can get an appointment when needed. She is extremely caring and competent and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

It is difficult to get a quick appointment, but the staff works with me and if something earlier opens up, I get a call. Sometimes I have a bit of a wait in the room, but I know she is spending time with someone who needs it just as she will spend extra time with me if I need it.I am a hospital worker and I've seen a vriety of doctors andI've trusted her with my health foe almost 25 years.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Rosenthal was a very caring Dr. years ago when I first started going to her But not long after that she became extreamly insulting to me The last time I had an appointment I was the first patient. So I thought My appointment was at 9oclock At 10:30 I got up to leave .When she came in the room. I had a complant of not being able to control my bladder and burning She looked at me and said Ya my daughter has the same thing !She than procided to say how old I looked etc. That was the last time I seen her as my Dr. Very rude Not a good Dr.Somthing is not right with her !!! I'm surprizes she is still a praticeing Physicion .

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

She is far more interested in her "I'm the Doctor" power trip than her care for her patients. She is really a poor excuse for a Dr. and time will soon show how true this is. I just hope no one has to die for this to come to light, but I won't be surprised when it happens.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Nadine Rosenthal is a great doctor. I like being able to spend a minute talking with her because sometimes you forget something and it takes a minute to remember to speak with her about it. Since they have moved to Woodbury, however, I am very seriously considering moving my business to somewhere else. The "corporate" atmosphere at the new place is disgusting. You never speak to a person, don't call there anywhere near a weekend - their hours are Mon-Friday 9-5!! I needed to re-call a script in for Lipitor on a Friday because they hadn't responded to my CVS. The machine operated voice told me that if you call a script refill in on a Friday that it won't even be opened until Monday. I am so disgusted with this office. I was just about to transfer my twin 18-yr-old daughters to her and now I don't think I will. Sorry, Nadine, you're the best but that place stinks.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

observant, smart, good listener..I am an RN and this Doc is good!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Nadine Rosenthal is apart of KGE medical group in Woddbury, NJ. The staff from the get go is extremley rude and not helpful at all. I had an emergency and needed to see Dr. Rosenthal. I had to argue and fight with them to make an appointment. And this was not my first time seeing her. Then they told me to be there by 11 and they didn't call me back to see the doctor until almost 12:30. Then Rosenthal defended her staff and told me it was my fault that i didn't plan for my condition to get worse. I was given a shot by a nurse there who got blood on my shirt. I do not reccomend this office or Dr. Nadine Rosenthal to anyone who cares about there own health.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Nadine C. Rosenthal's Credentials

• Univ De Lille Ii, Ued Med, Lille, France (Grad. 1990)

Caremore Medical Group