Ratings for Dr. Marc Webster

Dr. Webster makes you feel at ease and very easy to talk to.I would recommend him to anyone with Breast Cancer

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Excellent Doctor! We have been together fighting my cancer since 2010 so he is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

My mom has been under the care of Dr Webster for about 13 years now, and we can't say anything but amazing things about him! He has never been anything but incredible and supportive for her and the whole family. He always makes us feel like she's his #1 patient (maybe she is). We love it when he sees her, they have SUCH a good relationship, and he makes her feel so safe. We are so confident that she is getting the best possible care under Dr Webster!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Webster is the best ! He was so understanding,kind and knowledgeable. An amazing doctor. Not only was caring, at the moment , but also left and open door for any problems which may arise. I feel very fortunate to have him as my oncologist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Absolutely the highlight of my cancer journey. I came to him after recovering from my surgery for my stage three breast cancer. He was so nice and easy to talk to. He explained everything I was to go through and how it would likely affect me etc. He was reassuring and very funny. He made me laugh every time we met over the following 5 years. My time with him was one thing I always looked forward to. I have been in remission for almost 10 years now and feel great. Yes, the chemo affected me in so many ways but I am a live. I know I can call him today if I feel anything has changed. He is a willing partner in my journey and fondly remembered always. Nancy was also so very fun. They both are family now.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Webster is the best! He took remarkable care of my Mum and was always pleasant and welcoming - treated her like family. He provided support and reassurance to us as well. Cannot speak highly enough of him and his nurse, Nancy. We should all be so lucky as to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

My dad was having pains in his back, shoulders and chest after finding a metastasis in his lungs a few months before. He was also very short of breath. We told Dr. Webster and he listened to the lung and said it sounded normal and the pain is probably due to the chemotherapy. A week later we ended up calling the ambulance because my dad felt too weak and in pain and turns out my dad had 4L of fluid in his lungs. Disappointed that Dr. Webster did not catch that.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Amazing human being!! He is always very pleasant and cheerful, makes you happy to have him as your doctor. My experience was so much better with him being a part of my journey. Thanks so much!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr.Webster is medicine unto himself. Two years ago an oncologist told my Mom to go home and get personal effects together and there was no further treatment. At this point there hadn't even been any kind of treatment. This horrid woman retired several weeks later and a miracle was handed to my Mom in the form of Dr.Webster. Mom is still with us and is currently on a River Cruise in Budapest. With Dr. Webster's care Mom didn't go home and die. Instead she is embracing every moment in the best way possible. How long we have with her is unknown but Dr.Webster is right with us. He is a gift and we appreciate that he came into our lives.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr.Webster is simply AMAZING!! He is the kindest, sweetest, most caring doctor I have ever come across. Dr. Webster knows his stuff, tells you exactly what to expect and is there for you in every way possible. I feel incredibly blessed to have this man manage my treatment and care.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015