Ratings for Dr. Drew A. Durbin

Rachel runs the practice and is awesome. ... if he didn't have her he would be the rude pompoms Dr he TRULY is. .. thanks Rachel for doing his job

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

From my experience I have to agree that Dr. Durbin is extremely arrogant, condescending, and rude. My chief complaint was that I was experiencing a listed side effect from a medication I was taking and he had the gall / ignorance to actually suggest that I start taking it again! Unbelievable. Another telling thing about this doctor is that he actually has a sign posted in his office saying that he's taking Friday's off to study for his re-certification. Would you trust a doctor who needs 3 day weekends of studying to remain competent? I know I don't. Will definitely be looking for a new PCP.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

nothing worth saying!! self righteous and extremely arrogant. Good luck to those who like hil...watch out!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

would not take my dog there! Very arrogant, condescending and No bedside manner. Really screwed up my medications causing unneeded pain and osufferring

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I am extremely satisfied with my care, I feel he does listen and I guess others on this forum find that everything is ALL the physician's fault...it could be their own demeanor. I think you get what you give, generally speaking, with personable behavior!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THIS DR. BAD TEMPER AND RUDE

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Durbin is very thorough, and LISTENS to his patients. In my case, he expressed concern about my BP, when previous doctors did not. "I take blood pressure very seriously", he told me.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Great doctor. Easy to get appointment. Lab across the street so convenient.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I am glad to have found him after going through a few mediocre doctors which I felt didn't truly care. He moved to private practice so he could spend more time with his patients. He is now able to control his patient load so he isn't rushing out the door. Anyone who says he is arrogant must have been trying to doctor shop for pain killers. Dr Durbin helped me through substance abuse issues and the onset of diabetes. He always makes sure the patient understands their condition and is conservative about treatment, not just another pill pusher. I highly recommend Dr Durbin if you want highly personalized care from a professional who is open minded, listens to what the patient has to say, is highly knowledgeable, has great bed side manner, and really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I think Dr Durbin is excellent, takes his time and listens to his patients. Friendly personable and works with me in tests/ concerns. I would and have recommended him to several people who have had no complaints.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012