I am very happy with the treatment for my condition. My diagnosis was spot and the treatment was effective and affordable. The staff was professional and Dr. Weisenburger is obviously a very skilled physician.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Dr. cares more about money than his patients. He made serious mistake during my proceedure and then to cover his a** he denied it and refused to correct it. Even his nurse agreed he was wrong. I didn't care that the error was made. We are all human (even Dr's) but it was the refusal to help me afterward. Dr's are supposed to help their patients and not let their arrogance/ego stand in the way. I now have to see another Dr. to have this ones mitake corrected even though he could have done it and I would have been very happy.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

This doctor took our daughter's tonsils & adnoids out when she was 14yo. He seemingly didn't know he shouldn't be taking the adnoids if the area back in her throat is shortened because if & after he does food and fluids flow freely from my daughters nose when she eats or drinks. For a long time I thought there was something wrong with my daughter's throat in general. Then many years later my son needed his tonsils out. Fearful that Dr. W. was the cause of my duagher's problems, I took him to a different specialist. Thank God as his doctor, Dr Orabello, in Tampa,FL was knowledgable enough to, during surgery, see this and not make that same mistake. When he came and explained what would've happened had he removed them I knew then that Dr. Weisenburger had created the defect in my daughter. She has had to learn to live with this. And even when we told him what was happening after her surgery he never let us know why or tried to correct what he'd done. Sad but true. I have Av-Med ins.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

I would definately recommend this physician to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Richard T. Weisenburger's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=168177'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=168177'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014