Ratings for Dr. Donald H. Chamberlain

Simply put, he and his office are the best. I would recommend without any reservations

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

He was one of the most caring Dr. I have met. He did surgery on me July 5, most of the Erlanger staff was off for their Holiday. He came to the holding room and transported me himself. My surgery went well and all follow ups were all I could ask for. I recommend him to others, I would use him again.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

He was amazing & very encouraging to begin with, surgery was fine but had complications after & found him to be distant & cold. He never even came to speak w me following the surgery . When I called with my complications following surgery he seemed very annoyed at being botherd. I would not use him again however I do see Maria his nurse pract. She is wonderful & incredibly sweet. Very caring. Maybe it was just a bad day for Dr. Chamberlain but it left a very bad impression in my life.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I had surgery by Dr. Chamberlain 4 1/2 years ago and was very happy with him even though I had some postop complications that necessitated going in the hospital for a couple days. But that wasn't his fault. I also refer to him for many gyn patients that need possible oncology service. He has always been very helpful & kind with all of them & sends back to me, the primary care doc, a helpful & detailed letter reporting his plan, etc.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Chamberlain is the greatest and has helped me so very much. I am very greatful to him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Donald H. Chamberlain's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)