Ratings for Dr. Kenneth P. Stoller

Always extremely knowledgeable. I've trusted Dr. Stoller for the past 14 years with both of my kids. I wish he could be my General Practitioner. But he has never refused advice to the adults in the family. I greatly value his matter of fact approach and trust no other doctor more.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

This doctor misdiagnosed my son for 1.5 years before we found out he had cancer- a football sized tumor in his chest. He is dead now. I have spoken with at least 5 people in Santa Fe who agree that he is negligent. He muscle tested my son and gave him herbal tinctures instead of listening to his chest, ordering an x-ray, or referring me to a specialist. He didn't do his job as a western doctor. Furthermore, he told me it was all in my head, and that my son wasn't as sick as I thought he was. His cavalier attitude has no place in the health care field. I write this review to protect other parents from him.

Submitted March 22, 2011

This doctor is one of the finest I have ever met in my life (42 years old). He is astoundingly helpful by answering all phone calls and e-mails within the same day. He keeps abreast of the most recent medical advances, has an enormous fund of knowledge about holistic medicine, is a nationally recognized expert on hyperbaric medicine, genuinely cares about his patients, and does not usually charge for very quick consults with easy answers (unheard of the medical profession). I find him to be the "gold standard" by which I judge other physicians. He has a good sense of humor, too!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Kenneth P. Stoller's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1980)