Ratings for Dr. Gary J. Sprouse

Patient with all my issues, explained everything and each process so I was able to understand fully. Very caring towards my needs and available almost 24/7 which is comforting to know in case of an emergency.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

My names Joy n been Dr. Sprouse patient for over 15 yrs. Also Christy an Jen, hv played a key role in who I am today, There's no words, going far beyond helping me get my life together and on track. At my worst these three saw me through till I got on my feet again. Educates me constantly and learning is a treasure.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Sprouse is a very caring and professional doctor, the only Dr. that I could find that really took the time to talk and not look at you as a number. He spent more time with me then any other dr. that I have been to and explained in detail reasoning for my pain (after MRI and further tests) and what to expect after prescribing me the proper medication. I am very happy to say that so far I am in the expected amount of relief of pain, enough for me to get back to work and see the qualities of life deserved.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Spouse is knowledgeable, caring, and listens to all my issues. He addresses all my medical needs with expertise. I am fully satisfied being under his care.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Spouse is the only doctor that gave me correct medication ... I threw my back out and all other doctors wanted to give me a narcotic he's the only one who did not and this medicine works absolutely fine

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Gave great care, answered all my questions. Took time to make suggestions on how to do better, not just respond to existing problems.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Been going to Dr. Sprouse since 1994, he is very knowledgable and understanding, he takes the time to properly diagnos your condition (which is why he runs long and you often have to wait as the day gets longer, so go first thing in A.M.). He is a genuinely decent human being and you will be hard pressed to find a M.D. who cares and listens like he does.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

His staff refused to call the insurance company to veryify that I had changed Drs because my insurance card had another doctors name on it. They were going to reschedule my appointment because they said my wife had argued with them in the past. After mmy wife called the insurance company and had them call the doctors office to verify that I had changed drs and that Dr. Sprouse was now my dr. they said ok he will see you. Dr. Sprouse came out 3-4 times and wispered to his staff (there were no other paitients in the office) giving me dirty looks they left me sitting there over an hour then everyone went into the back. I waited 10 more minutes but when no one came out I got the message they did not want to treat me & I left. I have a blood clot from my knee to my groin and the hospital said this was very serious that if a part of the clot breaks off and goes to my heart or lungs I would probably die. I hope noone w/ a serious problem goes to him because you may be wasting your time!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

He has no spine. You get a prescription from him, go to the pharmacist to get it filled using your insurance and when called into Dr. Sprouses office for verification the office manager instructs the pharmacist NOT to fill it as if you were trying to fill an illegal prescription. Been a patient there for over 20 years... the first time happened for the first time a few months back and unbelievably again just recently. I might as well be a crack head. Thats the treatment you get there. The Doctor writes you a ligitimate prescription and if the pharmacist calls to verify it, the office manager tells them not to fill it... Unbelievable. I have never experienced anything so humiliating and I have been going to Sprouse for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

He is a good doctor, I have been going to him for 15 years, he remembers our conversations, and asks a lot of questions, spends a lot of time with you, treats you with respect and seems geniunely concerned. I would recommend him as a front line family practice doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Gary J. Sprouse's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Chester, MD