Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Lotlikar

I have been seeing Dr. Lotlikar for about 10 years and I am very happy with him. He listens when I have concerns to address. I don't feel rushed when I have my appointments. He is very helpful, in my opinion. The only bad thing I can say is that when I call the office, I almost always have to leave a message but calls are returned same day, depending on when you call.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I have seen many doctors over the years. He is kind, smart, and fair. The patient on this message board who left after all the years of seeing him obviously is not telling the whole story and probably has some personal issues to grind. If you want a caring and intelligent doctor, this is your physician!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I've been a patient of his for many years! He is the best !!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

After years and years as a loyal patient of Dr. Lotlikar, I made the unspeakable error of getting hit by a car (as a pedestrian) in the street in front of my house. I was flown to Shock-Trauma. The release documents that I got from the hospital directed me to follow up with my PCP (primary care physician). I called them the next day to make a appointment for follow up care. The doctor (via two members of his staff quoting policy to me), refused to see me because I was hit by a car. They told me to call my lawyer and go to whoever my lawyer recommends. YES! I was shocked by what they were telling me and insisted that the doctor call me back personally right away. He did not call me that day; rather than the doctor calling me, the OFFICE MANAGER called to assure me that YES the doctor will not see me because I was hit by a car and that YES, that is their POLICY. So if you are going to be a patient of Dr. Lotlikar's never get hit by a car. They'll drop you like a HOT POTATO!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Lotlikar is a kind doctor and I had been a patient for many years. In recent years, it became obvious that his practice has "cozied" up with the pharmaceutical companies because his lobby area was filled with all kinds of medicine (prescription) information and obvious "donations" from those companies. Even my visits seem to focus on how many prescriptions he could give me. I soon relaized that it was my best interest to find a doctor who didn't want to give me prescription after prescription, knowing the cost of prescriptions is skyrocketing. It's a shame, he used to be a much better doctor than what he was when I left recently.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. Lotlikar is very kind, knowledgable, and makes his patients comfortable. What I most appreciate about him is that he does not hesitate to tell a patient he does not know something and refer them to the proper specialist. I appreciate that candidness rather than a speculation.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey P. Lotlikar's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)