Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Corapi

Billed my insurance co for a physical I never had and when I attempted to have a physical was told I had received it at my first appointment?? This was my first visit so I wanted to speak with the Dr first, so I guess that qualifies as a physical!! Did not really listen to me at all and the staff though cordial enough, was not all that helpful. So I guess you would say I was not impressed at all!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

He is the best. I have been seeing him for 20 yrs. The longest office wait time has been 10 minutes - unheard of at other Dr offices. Recently had some chest/breathing problems - he met me at the ER within a 1/2 hr and was back to visit 2 times a day throughout my stay. Can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

one of the best. great bedside manner. smart. great human being.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

i've been a patient of dr. corapi's for years and he's the best. he is the doctor that trains the other doctor's at winthrop university hospital. sometimes it can be time-consuming as you may see one of the docs-in-training before seeing dr. corapi, but he has the best 'bedside' manner; he listens and approaches treatment as what works for you. i have no idea if he accepts new patients, but he comes highly recommended by me, a 15+ year satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Dr. Mark J. Corapi's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1982)