Ratings for Dr. James S. Kim

Dr Kim has been Pediatrician for our two children and he is an extremely polite and caring doctor. I have yet to meet anyone like him. Even after having moved 10 miles from santa clara I can not think of anyone other than him as my children's doctor. Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

He is a excellent doctor. He is a pediatrician for my two kids for past 6.5 Years since my kids born.He is very polite,listen and answer for all the questions. He never rush(So far I never met a doctor like him). whenever I call him for Urgent care, Always get the same day late appointment and He is the last one to leave the hospital. He is the best.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

This doctor is very nice to my child,is caring,nice helpful.He gives good prescriptions to me and it really cured me.I had rashes and he gave me a medicine and i got cured.So I really recommend you.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

He is an excellent Pediatrician.Very patient and polite with kids.Takes time to explain.Very caring.I can't think of any other doctor for my kids.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Kim is an excellent children's doctor. He listens and tries to answer all my wife's questions, even about the smallest things or children's issues that are more general, rather than medical. He is also willing to answer many questions. He takes his time, is polite and is very friendly. He genuinely cares about all his patients. He also goes the extra mile to help out; I even heard that he carried a baby from the parking lot because the baby was too heavy for the mother. The office, especially around noon, is usually running 15-30 minutes late, which isn't unusual for a doctor's office. He is part of the Santa Clara group of Palo Alto Medical Foundation (formerly, Camino Medical Group).

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. James S. Kim's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1996)

Beech Street Corporation