Ratings for Dr. Dennis P. Price

I arrived last night at Princeton hospital where he was my emergency room doctor. I had came in with a swollen throat and a constant migraine. He had asked me if I had a mono test done, I told him I received one on Wednesday and it came back negative. He shook his head and proceeded to ask my mom, without her even answering he interrupted and said "Looks like mono, were going to run another test. It's most likely mono." I had told him I was hospitalized twice already and both times the doctors thought it was mono, and they were wrong. My mother began to explain to him about my medical history and he gave her an attitude and walked out. He came back in saying the tests were not done yet and asked me if I would like to be admitted or go home, I had told him I wasn't sure. He said "Well, okay then." and walked out. What upsets me most is, he never touched my neck to feel the swelling, nor did he even look down my throat. He is one of those doctors that do not listen to their patients.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Dr. Dennis P. Price's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1976)

Pacificare