Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Zanetti

Dr. Zanetti is on time. Can you believe it? His staff is friendly and very efficient and courteous. The doctor is a very thorough and caring medical professional. I am 68 years old and have had many doctors over the years. He is in the top 1%. Way to go doc!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Zanetti for about 11 years. He is easy to talk to and seems to care about his patients. He asks about family history and lifestyle in order to be informed and make appropriate suggestions. There usually is a wait to see him, even at the scheduled time, but I've experienced the same thing at pretty much every doctor/dentist appointment I've ever been to (so this office is no worse than others in that respect). Referrals to specialists (since I have an HMO now) have not been a problem so far.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Excellent/caring doctor and pleasant/efficient support staff. I feel that Dr. Zanetti has taken a personal interest in my health and knows me well. No problem seeing him quickly when sick and he personally communicates results from any tests.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Zanetti is an excellent doctor, who even draws blood himself. He is very knowledgeable about my health issues. His staff is super and the office is very professional. Wait times are minimal. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

I am 69 years and been the patient of many doctors (some good and some only fair). Without a doubt Dr. Zanetti is the best doctor I have ever had. He has very high standards,takes an interest in his patients and, would you believe, actually personally calls his patients when he needs to relay test results. His receptionist and accountant are friendly, helpful and accommodating. I can't say enough about the office.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Christopher J. Zanetti's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1990)