Ratings for Dr. Craig A. Richman

On February 2, 2015 Dr. Richman performed deviated septum and uvulectomy surgery on me. Dr. Richman spent the time to help my understand the procedure, potential complications and expected discomfort. The discomfort was far less than I had anticipated and I am very grateful for the time Dr. Richman spent with me. His communication skills and bedside manner compliment his surgical skills.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Richman was great! He is an excellent very knowledgeable physician with an excellent bedside manner as well!! Plan on seeing again and recommending him to others!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Very pleased with this doctor, the professionalism of his staff was wonderful . I was taken in at the appropriate time. No long waiting period . I will certainly see him again.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

A great Knowledgable Doctor. A pleasure to deal with him and his staff and look forward to seeing them again.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Excellent Physician and great staff. Would recommend to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Richman for several years. He LISTENS to what I have to say and waits until I am through talking before responding. He performed nasal surgery on me a couple of years ago with excellent results. (I can actually breathe through my nose now.) I have also seen him outside the office a few times and he always recognizes me and speaks. He is the ultimate professional. I have recommended him often.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Richman took the time to answer questions. Never felt I was being rushed. He discovered a problem with sleep apnea that I wasn't even aware I had. I live in an active adult community and he is very well thought of by friends with whom I have spoken. I feel confident in his care.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Richman is a fantastic doctor and I HIGHLY recommend him to anybody!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

The news that you need surgery is always hard. Surgery is never pleasant. However, when you find the right doctor it all becomes bearable. If you need an ENT Dr. Richman is the “right” doctor. Dr. Richman took the time to understand my condition, explained the situation and my various options. He is pleasant, knowledgeable and caring. During our many office visits I never felt he was rushed or distracted. The surgery went well and the recovery has gone according to schedule. I have been very pleased with my experience. Believe it or not! During one of my appointments I told the scheduler I was going to be in a bit of a hurry to catch a flight out of ATL but wanted to keep the appointment. When I arrived at the office the receptionist and assistant were both aware of my predicament (meaning my situation had been communicated to them). They got me right in (they acted on it). Dr. Richman saw me within minutes - and knew of my flight plans. The entire staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Craig Richman saved my life! I was experiencing sinus problems after having sinus surgery in April 2007. I was referred to Dr. Richman. He did a very detailed exam and checked my neck and discovered a large mass. It had been there for years. It was a long and tedious process to discover what the lump was and I was diagnosed thyroid cancer at the age of 32. Dr. Richman was very through and spent 8 hours performing delicate surgery. His diagnosis, surgery and subsequent treatment is what saved my life! He was totally available, spent as much time as I needed, coordinated with all my doctors and was a tremendous support to me. The staff were fantastic, very competent caring and informative. Never before had I experienced such a pleasant with a doctor. There are no words to express my gratitude to Dr. Richman and the caring staff at Northside Ear, Nose and Throat.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Craig A. Richman's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal