Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Laskas

I have been taking my grandchildren to Dr. Laskas for 10 years. She is a very caring doctor. She spends as much time with you as needed to make sure you are comfortable with her instructions. She is very knowledgeable and shows much love and compassion for her patients. I feel very cmfortable when I leave the office that she will be there if I need her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I have seen Dr. Laskas since I was a young child, until I ended up having to leave because I was too old haha! Dr. Laskas was the best doctor, forward, blunt and helpful with a caring nature. I had/have asthma and she is the reason I learned how to control it on my own into adulthood. I've yet to find a doctor as wonderful as she is and wish I could return to her at the age of 26! My niece and nephew see her now. i'm a teacher and when I see her name on my students medical cards I smile because I know they're in great hands. I'll definitely be taking my child to her when the time comes.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

I found her and her staff to be unpleasent and and uncaring.Please find another office for your children

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Laskas has been my children's pediatrician for 11 years - she is the BEST! The children love going to see her; we all trust her. She's quick to recommend we visit a specialist when necessary, honest about what works and what we can avoid, and makes good decisions and recommendations that work well for my children. She understands their health history and keeps it in mind when seeing them for anything. An extra plus is that she's very loving and gentle with the children - they adore her. No fear in seeing her, even for things they hate having done like the strep test. She's quick and as gentle as can be and they know it. We really appreciate that her office has extended their hours to accommodate working parents!!!!! They have evenings and weekends. That, together with incredible health care makes for a wonderful combination. I recommend her often.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Suzanne Laskas's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1980)