Ratings for Dr. Frederick Wigley

Dr. Wigley has been treating me for SICCA syndrome for about 8 years. Dr. Wigley is a dedicated professional . He is one of the rare doctors that treats his patients like he would like to be treated if he was the patient. You can't ask for anything better.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I have scleroderma and Dr. Wigley has been treating me for two years. I would be dead if it had not been for his expertise in this field that he has dedicated his life to. Both he and his staff treat patients that are in pain most of the time with kindness and understanding. He makes me feel like I'm the only one there. My case is a hard one in that I don't respond well to most medications for this disease but he has never given up on me. Even when I'm ready to give up he won't let me. I consider him a friend and a doctor I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Great doctor-specalizes in Scleroderma. Very understanding, supportive and if Dr. Wigley can't fix it he will send you to a doctor that works with him on this very challenging and frusting diswase.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Frederick Wigley's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

• Bcbs Massachusetts