Ratings for Dr. Thang D. Hoang

This doctor has great bed side manners. Kind and attentive. Easily can get appointments the same day or next.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Wait time is minimal . Staff and Doctor are very personal. Small and nice doctor who still actually care about your personal health . They personally call back and discuss labs with you rather than just a postcard . 👍🏻

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I like the doctor and staff here. He is very true to his diagnosis. I do like the sweet staff and friendly voices. You are talking to a live person rather than an automation.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

The female that schedules appt./answers the phone is very uncooperative and argumentive. Dr Humongous is actually a good Dr. but every time we go or have to call the office, I just get frustrated and angry. She does not listen and tends to talk over you. She is the reason my family has found a new family Dr.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Doctor Hoang is very attentive and listens. Have gone in a few different times over the years for what I thought was one thing but he correctly diagnosed it as something else and prescribed what I needed. The staff could be more personable.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Wow, I havent been to such a nice office then this doc's office. I got in the same day! My son was sick the next day and got in that morning! Dr Hoang is such a kind and knowledgeable physician. If u are new here try him. Staff was so kind and very professional. My ins was ready to go by the time I got to my appointment, rare in pearland! Must go to place :)

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Cold, unfriendly office environment with long wait time & Dr. seemed impatient with responses

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Very excellent diagnostician.Treats patient in a manner consistent with what you would expect from a good Dr.Takes time w/ you and does not"rush" you .

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Thang D. Hoang's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1997)