Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Patrick

I had been a patient of Dr. Patrick's for several years. I had prior diagnoses of degenerative disk disease and myofascial pain syndrome. After experiencing increased pain, she sent me for an EMG. On follow-up, she diagnosed me with fibromyalgia without ever laying a hand on me for a physical exam or looking at my file for past history. Fibro requires something like 11 out of 18 tender points on the body. Amazing she could make that diagnosis with no hands-on exam! I will never return to her practice. Saw another doc, who correctly diagnosed me with worsening degenerative disk disease and a herniated disk. Duh!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

This Doctor worked at the Baptist Medical Center and she was the most horrific doctor I have ever encountered in my life. She did not see me personally, just spoke to the medical staff running the hospital floor. This was the Pysche Ward at Bap. Hospital. She billed me 20 times and I only saw her once, and that was out in the hall for 2 minutes. I was severely dehydrated and the staff did not believe me, this Dr ordered my sink to be unhooked so I couldn't drink any water. She thought I was drinking too much water. My mouth was so dry I couldn't move my tongue. I was released from this hell hole I saw my regular Doctor and he put me in the hospital for severe dehydration and dangerously low sodium levels. I am going to file a complaint with the state. I just got her name and will pursue my complaint with them. I suggest anyone stay away from this woman, she is not a good doctor. The reason I was on the pysche ward is because I took too many sleeping aids, was not intentional.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

I have been her patient for 3+ years, and am fortunate to have found her. After 30 adult years of going to the doctor, she is by far a most knowledgable and compassionate doctor with a "no fooling around" approach to care and treatment. It is refreshing to not linger with a problem while test after unecessary test is performed. She treats you promptly and correctly the first time around.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth A. Patrick's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio