Ratings for Dr. Samir S. Keblawi

Dr. Sam is EXACTLY the kind of doctor I have been looking for for my son. I couldn't be happier with his service. Thank you, doctor!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Keblawi was able to resolve several issues and concerns in ONE office visit for my son that I have been waiting and struggling with his previous pediatrician with for nearly 9 months. He is very knowledgeable, results-oriented and a pediatrician that I would recommend to anyone looking. His nurse is fantastic and I literally left feeling like a thousand pounds had been lifted off of my shoulders that has been there for over 9 months. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this man! As a first time Mom, a Mom who worries and a Mom who is very attentive to the needs of her son, he put me at ease and resolved several issues for me.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

We've had great experiences with Dr. Keblawi. He's always been very helpful and our kids like him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

He's very friendly but I think has taken on way too many patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Very friendly physician who works in a very busy (much too busy) practice. His friendliness doesn't make him a good doctor though. He has poor follow thru (ie: after moving, I went over records and discovered at least three abnormal findings that were never brought to my attention..) Like someone else mentioned, he would try and reassure my real concerns away...about things that needed to be addressed and looked into. He was always in a hurry, and so much just fell thru the cracks. We are so thankful our children are no longer under his care.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

This man is scary and has poor attention to detail. I have 2 children that he failed to correctly diagnose and treat on multiple occasion. One of these children has suffered long term speach issues as a result of not diagnosing multiple ear drum perforations. This child was also having eating issues as a result of chronic unresolved ear infections. The pattern was to minimize our concerns and reassure us out the door. It took demanding a developement check and subsequent ENT and hearing appointments to realize that there was scar tissue from undiagnosed and multiple perforations. I later lerned that recurring ear infections of this nature make it painful to eat, another complaint of ours was was feeding difficulty and continued low birth weight. Our concern was regularly minimized and told that it was because he was born small. Bottom line, my feelings about this doctor are very hostile. For his sake I hope I never run in to him. A new doctor in our case was very revealing.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

My 3 kids saw Dr. Keblawi for a couple years. He was really good at first, but his care and quality of care declined rapidly. It seemed to be more about how many patients he could see and less about getting to the bottom of recurring issues. We spent alot ot time going to emergency rooms and walk in clinics for recurring issues he should have been pursuing. Now we have a new doctor and our son is finally improving from a condition that he kept saying was a virus. I am not a Doctor, however most kids don't get 12 viruses in a 6 months without the rest of the family getting sick. In addition to this we knew two other people who each had 3 kids from our church. They all left him for other issues. In addition to this it is extremely difficult to get an appointment. When you do get in the appointment is so quick that you will be lucky to get your questions answered. I can say that the staff at Rockwood clinic is very nice, as is Dr. Keblawi.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

He comes in very well prepared, the kids like him, he is very concerned, and provides detailed out-patient instructions, plus will go the extra and even stay late to get your child in if he knows its important. He also implements common sense protol in his clinic to try and get as many seen as possible throuout any day. Awesome

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Samir S. Keblawi's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental