Ratings for Dr. Neal I. Shparago

He was always interested in helping and answering any question. We discussed progression of RA and what to expect. Upbeat, pointing out how much better I was than when I was first diagnosed; assured me that there are many options available to help me. Pushed me toward exercise for my fibromyalgia as only additional option. I HATE exercise, but did start regular program and it has helped....for about 2 years now. Unfortunately, he is closing his practice and moving to Texas to teach. I will truly miss seeing him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Finally, a rheumatologist that actually cares! Upbeat, called me to discuss abnormal lab results and next step in treatment!!! The bad news: I have Lupus. The good news, "we can manage it". I believe him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

He is very cocky and rude. He is good but would not want to put up with his attitude. Could never recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

this was my first meeting with this doctor and i was very pleased.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2006

Office staff very nice, sent map and information before visit. Dr. Shparago quickly found my problem, which had been missed by several other physicians.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2005

Dr. Neal I. Shparago's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1990)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan