Ratings for Dr. Carl Wolnisty

mis-diagnoses a lot!!!!! even skin cancer! i know 3 people including myself who switched doctors. please beware of this doctor! find someone else or you will regret it.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

horrible doctor! i used to have him as my doctor. two of my family members currently go to him but are changing. he told a family member who had a growth and was worried for years that it was nothing and not to worry about it. it ended up to be cancer and they had to cut out a huge hole on his forehead. another family member has high blood pressure, so dr. wolnisty gave her meds to control it but the meds he gave make her light headed and sometimes lay in bed all day long and sick but he wont change them. i was having problems with anxiety and he told me to see a psychiatrist. i ended up going to the emergency room and they told me my doctor should have run different tests on me and they gave me a list and only then (when i told dr. wolnisty what to do and what they said) did he do what he should have done. beware!!! stay far away!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Carl Wolnisty's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1958)

• Regence
First Choice Health
Great West
Healthnet
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (Mhn)
Pacific Source
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Providence