Ratings for Dr. DEBORAH A. Cherry

Dr Cherry is an excellent diagnostician and takes very good care of me.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

very unfriendly and billing office lacks knowledge and refuses appointments due to supposed unpaid bill from 2 years ago!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

This office has the worst customer service and billing department I have ever experienced. Just one of the many mistakes they've made is billing me 2 years after my office visit, and not taking any responsibility for their screw up. They are rude on the phone and don't care about helping. I started going there 4 years ago and still have never met Dr. Cherry. I would not recommend this office to anyone. My insurance company is easier to deal with and more friendly.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

This was my second visit to this office and first time to see the doctor. She did not even say hello when she walked in the room, let alone introduce herself to me. Needs to work on her human relations/social skills. Did not apologize for keeping me waiting in the exam room for 15 minutes either. Office was al slow to return my calls and get back to me on my test results. I will not be going back

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Difficult to get in; long wait. After my appointment, I wanted to get out asap. Staff seemed uncaring and not helpful. Doctor's knowledge seemed adequate but her bedside manner seemed to be hurried, uncaring and somewhat mean. Could have been a bad day?

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

All the personality of a cement block

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. DEBORAH A. Cherry's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Luis Obispo, CA