Ratings for Dr. Spencer I. Rozin

Best Doctor I"ve ever had; Extremely caring, dedicated and knowledgable; great bedside manner too. We pay an annual fee, but he only has 500 patients, not 3000 like other Doctors. Thats why we get such great service!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Excellent doctor who is conscientious and truly cares first about his patient's well being. Clearly among the best I've worked with.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

We need more Doctors like this!! Extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He was able to diagnose what other Doctors could not. We are so confident in his ability to treat us that we pay the extra fee for going out of network. He has been our Doctor for nearly 15 years.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Poor doctor. Can't balance need of patient and his overly technical nature. He would prefer for patients to be in his office 365 days per year. He poorly performed with medicine adjustments and interacting with insurance company. Consistently poor decisions that cost patients money in order to cover his fear of doing something wrong.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

The most thorough and knowledgable doctor I have ever visited, responds to phonecalls, spends as much time with you as you feel is needed, and has a great staff helping you in his office. Would recommend anyone in the area to visit his practice.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2005

Dr. Spencer I. Rozin's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA