Ratings for Dr. Donna A. Johnson

This doctor is a fraud. We went to her for one year and it was the sickest my kids have ever been. Her treatment kept us coming in like a revolving door.when we decided we had enough she sent us a fraudulent bill saying we owed her for equipment we never received from her.By far the worst , con artist doctor I have ever seen. .

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Donna has been giving my son a chemical labotamy(Risperdone) for 5 years.My younger son (4 yrs younger)is almost as tall?What happened to the HIPPOCRATICAL OATH? check out the REAL DOCTOR DR.PETER BREGGIN.I wish DR.Breggin was wrong. Shame on you Donna!!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Johnson is awesome. My three kids have been going since birth. My oldest is 19 my youngest is 12. She goes above and beyond to ensure she makes the correct diagnosis and to ensure that nothing more serious is going on. As for her staff there is always new nurses but I have never had a problem with any if them. Sometimes the wait is a bit long. But I haven't noticed it being any worse than any other doctors I've been to. As for the staff Trish who has been there forever is now gone. She was great also. Never knew her to be rude to anyone and was always very very helpful and went out of her way to assist me. The new lady behind the counter is yet to be nearly as helpful. :-(. Guess it's just because I'm treated like everybody else unlike the Trish who treated me and my family..well...like family (which we arent).

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

The lady at the front is out of control. She is so incredibly rude and the doctor never does anything about it. I have even heard her yelling at people over their bills and trash talking parents who called with questions. We only saw the doctor a handful of times and she made my child feel very defensive, The final straw came when she grabbed my child and asked if she needed a spanking. I had to physically stand between her and my daughter. The nurses were overly aggressive when giving my child shots and she had the worst bruising ever! My child has never had a violent outburst like the one she had when this doctor grabbed her and is only 4..she reacted to feeling threatened yet the Dr proceeded to tell me that she thinks my daughter is bipolar. She was the only crazy one in the room that day!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I LOVE DR.JOHNSON I HAVE SEEN CARING DOCTORS AND OTHER DOCTORS AND SHE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST OF ALL!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Absolutely would NOT go anywhere else. Very friendly, knowledgeable caring staff.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

I was looking for a new pediatrician and my friend recommend her and she doesn't take sooner care which sucks but she is worth all the extra money. I have three girls that range from 7 to 2 and it doesn't matter which child she is seeing she is always smiling and always in a great mood. She even works when she has a broken arm that shows how much she cares about the kids to do that. She has these tongue depressers that r flavored and she gives the kids toys if they get a shot, free samples when ever she has them and she is always looking to save you money her nurses are amazing she has books and great toys in the waiting room for the kids to use while they wait and the only issue with the whole place is the receptionist trish she has an attitude and always talks about people behind there back it's very annoying. And at the end of every visit she gives the kids a quarter for m&m's in a gum ball machine it's the best experience anyone looking for a doctor consider her she is the best.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr Johnson is an incredible Doctor. It's unfortunate that her long time receptionist is unprofessional. I had witnessed her wrath before with other customers, over my 13 years there. Recently I experienced it. Very sad. Dr. Johnson is great with her clients. It's sad she has someone like that in her office.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Johnson is great. I have three kids ranging from 17-9 who have been going to her since they were born. Someitmes the wait is a bit long. i feel this is due to her spending time with her patients to ensure they have the best care. My kids love her and anytime they get a scratch or a cold they say "i need to go see Dr. Johnson" Trish and the other staffesrs are great.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

My kids ALWAYS have to wait to be seen, and that is really annoying when you have to handle your kids until then. BUT... she is the best doctor EVER! My kids love her, and she is SO good with them. I DO believe she has this job because she actually enjoys it. She is patient, and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Donna A. Johnson's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1987)