Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Solomon

After reviewing srvetal negative reviewsvon Dr Solomon i used him to address a chronic back pain. I couldn't be happier with the care and attention from him and his staff. Don't always believe what you read folks. I thought he was great.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr Solomon treated me 16 years ago for debilitating back pain...I am completely cured and riding horses every day, I was 35 years old and my life was spiraling out of control due to back pain, I could not be more thankful for getting my active life back. If you are looking to be healed see Dr solomon, if you are just looking for pain meds go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Couldn't ask for a better experience. Friendly, courteous, and professional. Also, I haven't felt this good in years. Very thankful I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

This guy is an arrogant ass. What a rip off. He was rude and did not render any service whatsoever. Steer clear of this guy at all costs. Worst doctor that I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I feel he was snippy and rude. He barely made eye contact with me and said they would call me, don't call them. My pcp referred me to him for back and leg pain. Yes, I have been on pain meds for years but my pain is legitimate and my pcp was hoping this dr would have other solutions. He offered nothing but a bad taste in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr Michael Solomon has treated me for two years after failed back surgery. I find both him and his staff to be extremly cometent on time and compassionate to my needs.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

All this time I thought it was me being paranoid. He is one of the worst doctors I've seen, he sits there with his god attitude ,he won't do anything for me, no meds, no therapy, nothing. My wife thinks he spends all his money on Botox. He talks to me like I'm a druggie looking for a fix, the last time I called him for a appointment ,I was told he won't see me for a follow up. Follow up ? He is the only doctor I'm seeing about my workers comp injury and he won't see me ? If you do a records search with the property appraiser(pinellas) you can find his address to send him a Christmas present aka a big box of dog crap.. He pissed me off so I plan on doing something good for the jerk.. And his wife has a art gallery in downtown st Pete ..

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Dr. Solomon has been willing to listen to me and work with me to seek relief from my pain. He has been very responsive and knowledgable. I have encounter other patients in his office that feel as positively as I do. With his assistance, I have been pain free for the first time in 11 years, without the use of narcotic drugs (which do not help anyway). My experience with him has been very positive. He is a man of few words, but very thorough, and always willing to listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Have been his patient since 1999. After all surgical attempts to alieve c spine pain failed, he's the only doctor willing to prescribe the type of medication I need to have something of a life. Every doctor should have the compassion he has for people in pain and stop being afraid to help patients because of the DEA (If a patient has legitimate, medically documented pain). Never rushes you and listens to what you have to say. Will try different medications and combinations until you are satified with results. Superior staff who are on the ball. Never had them not do what was promised, such as getting an Rx ready for pick-up. Best doctor I've ever been to, and I've been to alot.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

DOCTOR REFUSED TO SEE ME WHEN I CHOSE TO SEEK A SECOND OPINION. APPARENTLY DOES NOT CARE FOR HIS PATIENT BUT CARES MORE ABOUT THE MONEY! AVOID AT ALL COST

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Michael D. Solomon's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Georgia