Ratings for Dr. Youhanna S. Al-Tawil

Very pleased and impressed by DR. Altawil care. He has been taking care of my daughter since she was an infant and now she is an adult and no one believes that she has made it so far without liver transplant. He Has been very caring and always nice and funny with her. We will miss him because she is almost 21years old and we have to see an adult doctor now and we are very worried!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

He is a very good doctor but maybe not mine. We ended up going to a new doctor for a diagnosis but he is caring just maybe not what our family was looking for.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr Al-Tawil is a very passionate and caring Doctor. He is always there when we need him and we are extremely appreciative. We have full confidence in him and his office to take care of our son.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr.Al-Tamil is very pleasant and helpful it was a great experience for my family recent visit to his office. Will be doing more tests but I’m confident in Dr.Al-Tamil taking care of my precious son.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

My whole family loves Dr.Al tawil. He has saved my sons life during his last Hospital admission . He visited us on the weekend even though he was off. His Nursing staff are wonderful people, we are so blessed that they are taking care of my precious son.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I love Dr. Y but his staff is the worst- rude, inconsiderate, and the laziest of any I ever had to see or work with. I put up with it for years only because I liked Dr. Yhea so much, but it became too much.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Very Unfriendly of a day. I liked him as a person but I did not have a good experience today. Maybe another day it could be better.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I’m very thankful for Dr.Al-Tawil and his team for taking excellent care of my son last 2 months . He spent extra time to be sure we are comfortable during our recent Hospitalization and explained every step in his treatment. His office staff are very helpful and friendly. Thank you so much from a worrying mother.,

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Very pleasant and helpful. our family is very grateful to him and his staff during our Daughter sickness.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

This doctor was terrible. He became angry when we wouldn't allow him to do a colonoscopy on our daughter. She had no signs of irritable bowel , which is what he said he wanted to test for. He had already done other procedures. We felt that he wanted to do unnecessary tests for the money. I warn people to get a second opinion about anything this doctor tells you.

Submitted August 28, 2017