Ratings for Edward C. Kleitsch

Dr Kleitsch was very knowledgeable about my problem. He developed a treatment plan with me and explained my diagnosis in plain language. I rapidly learned to use the treatment techniques he taught me which greatly benefited from.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Vindictive, hateful, unsympathetic person who has no business dealing with sick people. Business like attitude is just that. If he takes a dislike to you, you might as well forget it. Strongly agree with reviewer who stated: "Most psychologists assume way too much, and unfortunately place you into one of their categories, and nothing you do after that will make them change their minds. He's like that". Find someone who care!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very knowledgeable and though while he was initially business like, he rapidly made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Kleitsch explained my diagnosis and treatment plan to me in language I could understand.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Very knowledgeable and took personal concern in explaining the problem and possible ways of coping with my problems.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Most psychologists assume way too much, and unfortunately place you into one of their categories, and nothing you do after that will make them change their minds. He's like that. Now that it's all on paper, I hope that somehow (on site server crash or at their off site server) that information is wiped out. Nothing that he assumes is correct, and I've got more than a few people who can back me up. I'm crossing my fingers for a major computer malfunction!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008