Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Galati

Office is tacky and unclean. A glance at typical patient in waiting room should have been my 1st clue to run. Hacking, talking to themselves, moaning and, in general, carrying on like the trailer trash they appear. Was told Joe was running on time but this was a lie. No matter how competent this doc is, I will NEVER return to someone who has so little regard for my time.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I waited 2 hours to see this doctor and he was in a rush to get me in and out. Took 3 months to get my test results back and after several calls I finally got results. I do NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Was treated by Dr. Galati and Lauren Thomas for my hep c genotype 1A they screwed up my treatment and caused me to relapse. Now i have to go through treatment again. I thought I was going to one of the best. Be aware and make sure that you as the pt discuss your medical history yourself every visit. Don't count on them! Very disappointed! Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Galati since 2006 when I discovered I had Hep-C. The first Dr. we saw painted a bleak picture so we decided to go for a 2nd opinion and Dr. Galati provided assurance that he could help me and he did. I have GenoType 1-A the hardest to cure, and although I'm not cured, my liver is healed to almost normal after treatments. I'll continue to see him as I trust him to give me the BEST possible care. He's an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Saw Dr. Galati for the first time today. I have a late case of hepatitis c and he was the first to explain this to me (after seeing specialists all over the area). He was calm and cool with me, and made me fell 100 percent better after explaining it all to me. He is a great guy who spends all the time needed with you. He is not your typical doctor. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Take FOREVER to get your lab results back to you. Don't respond to emails or calls very fast

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

He was a bit delayed for the visit, but spent over an hour with me and my wife, going into great detail about my problem. I learned more in that hour than I had after seeing 2 other doctors I had seen for the same problem over 3 years. He is a kind and warm man. Loren, his nurse is a saint. The office can be e-mailed and they respond to questions fast. The best. Bless him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Very nice doctor with a good sense of humor. Staff was very helpful and went out of their way to assit me and my family in getting the help we needed. Stress education with me-teaching about my condition.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Staff never returns calls i have been waiting for 3 mths for an appointment his staff is totaly lost. I also gave up on him and went else where. Dr Galati and his staff completely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

I am very thankful to have found Dr. Galati. He and his staff were wonderful. He was very kind and understanding and I felt comfortable with him right away. He saved my life and you can't put enough into words to thank someone for that.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009