Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Kayland

a genuine person, caring MD has a way of making you feel special, interested and interesting

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

This Dr. is AMAZING. I've been with him for over 25 years. Although the practice is not near my home, I could never go anywhere else. everyone should have a Dr. so understanding and caring. He will call you on weekends, nights, whenever. I hope he practices forever.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Dr. Kayland is by far the best doctor ever. I have had the pleasure of being his patient for about four years and hope he stays in practice for many years to come.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Kayland is by far the best doctor i've ever had! I've been going to him for more than 10 years, and I have my good health to thank him for. His staff is great also! I highly recommend him to anyone reading this review. He even called me at night to tell me the result of my tests!!! He DOES go the extra mile!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Very kind and understanding doctor. Seems to care a lot about the patient. Really seems to enjoy being a doctor. Makes you feel like he is interested in you and your well being.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. Robert G. Kayland's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal