Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Carracino

I have been a patient for almost 15 years. I trust him with my life. He diagnosed me with micro tumors on my pituitary glad and started me on meds for the condition. For this reason and others I feel better at 55 years old than I did at 40. There is sometimes a wait, but I think this is because he always makes himself available for his sick patients.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I've been seeing him for about 9 years now, and I've always been very satisfied. He always listens, always takes my concerns seriously, never seems rushed. Sometimes there's a wait, but I think it's worth it for the personal care I get.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I've been a patient for many years and I'm surprised to see negative ratings. The treatment and advice over the years has been spot on. He is compassionate, professional, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. I'm very comfortable being his patient.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

NOOO clue what the 'negs' are about, but dr's don't return cakks... Theur assustabts do!! Anna is always returning calls and dr. C... 12yrs later is STILL at the top if his game! Best doctor to date

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I have unfortunately had the same issue as the one prior to me here. And it has taken 2years and 2 specialists to clear up. You expect doctors to understand the results of lab tests.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Stay away from Dr. Carracino. He misdiagnosed me, gave me a prescription that was totally wrong for my problem, plus he NEVER returns phone calls even when his employee "Anna" promises he will. He is not a very good doctor, I went to him for a few years and he got progressively worse.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Great doctor. Attentative, compassionate. Do not feel as if you are being rushed.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Great Doctor he is very geniune and makes sure you are doing things the correct way. He has helped me so much in the 10 years I have been going to him.... He is a great person as well as extremely knowledgable. I travel from Little egg harbor to West long branch to see him so 70 miles because I will not go to any other doctor... Simply the best.... Plus his staff is amazing especially Anna and Nicky...

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Carracino has been my doc sonce i was 11, if i had health insurance i would go there just to visit him, he is soo nice and an expert at what he does!! The only thing is he isnt in Holmdel anymore, he is only in West Long Branch now ;-( but he is worth the trip!! So I rated him a 5 because he is great!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Personable, remembers you after a year's absence, listens.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr. Robert L. Carracino's Credentials

• Univ De Navarra, Fac De Med, Pamplona, Spain (Grad. 1991)