Dr. Daniel G. Kuy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Kuy

Helped me out after Dr Mandell_Brown gave me the wrong surgery; a complete Full Face lift that I did not want. This caused permanent nerve Damage, numbness, dislocated jaw, Infection, Bad Scaring etc. Dr Daniel Kuy was very nice to me. He explained what had been done incorrectly and why I am suffering to this day from Dr Mandell-Brown

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

DR KUY IS THE BEST IN THE AREA! I'm a male competitive bodybuilder who, as a result of having too many excessive "off seasons" over the years, developed loose skin in the hips, lower back, and midsection. I consulted with 4 other surgeons only to have bad experiences. Dr Kuy was the ONLY doctor who truly listened to me and understood, spending lots of time with me to explain, examine, and answer questions. He offered a unique, optimal approach to my personal needs, and the surgery to remove the excess skin was a tremendous, life-changing success. Dr Kuy is so incredibly skilled and precise, he was able to place the scar exactly where we had discussed it needed to be, all the while removing all the skin, and leaving me with a very pleasing, natural-looking result. The followup visits were enjoyable. He has a very genuine, caring, charming personality. His staff, assistants, anesthesiologist, nurses, receptionists, like him, ARE THE BEST!! Save yourself trouble and schedule with Dr Kuy!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

WOW I don't even know where to start about ALL the MANY ways Dr. Kuy & his staff went WAY above & beyond to provide exceptional service to me! His bedside manners are impeccable! They honestly provide the highest level of customer services I have ever seen from a doctor’s office!! Just to give you a small idea of how impressed I was with Dr. Kuy and Mary and Kirsten and the entire staff....my procedure had been previously pre-approved and covered by insurance but unfortunately Dr. Kuy was NOT in my network. We choose to go with him anyway and I’m SO GLAD I DID!!! You can trust what you read about Dr. Kuy's reputation online! Dr. Kuy and the entire Renew Your Looks staff are truly (several) steps above the rest!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Kuy. I had a breast augmentation in April 2013 and he did a wonderful job. Not only was he concerned with the procedure but with how certain sizes would look on me. He also personally called me when I had questions. My implants look and feel very natural, which was my overall goal.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I had breast augmentation one week ago today and I already look 100% better. Dr. Kuy is a fantastic surgeon. The entire office is extremely friendly and make you as comfortable as possible. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Breast replacements without any pain. It took 4 doctors before I found the perfect doctor. His bedside manor was impeccable. I would recommend him to anyone. His office staff is great!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

This is the only Doctor you should see for implants!! NO SCARS!! Wonderful staff from the front desk to the surgery center.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

I had liposuction by Dr. Kuy. He is the best. The staff was exceptional. Dr. Kuy is a perfectionist!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008