Bethesda North

Hospital

Rate Bethesda North

Ratings for Bethesda North

Value

Bethesda North has changed drastically through out the years. Use to be my go to hospital for emergencies because of the great care I use to receive but this last visit there l felt like they just wanted to hurry and get me out of there for the next patient. I think I may need to try Christ.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Value

Patient rooms are painfully small. I think these may be in the older part of the hospital.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Value

Their ED treats people like they are junkies looking for narcotics. They are rude and non-attentive. This is based on multiple instances of having to go there. They will not listen to the patient, and will not call your family doctor when you tell them that your family doctor send you there and would like them to call him. I wouldn't take anyone there.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Value

There was multiple times i would be taken to a room and left there for at least an hour. They made the new doctor take care of everyone while there were doctors sitting around talking laughing and doing nothing.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Value

Never take your children there. I don't think anyone in the ER knows how to take care of Children

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Value

I had a heart attack and was brought to B North. I was very lucky because someone was having an elective procedure, the same as I needed, and they were set up and ready to go. I was rushed right into the or and taken care of immediately. It doesn't get any better than that. There are bragging rights in hospitals - one says door to stent under 45 mins. Mine was much shorter than that. My stay was great, as far as being in the hospital. Lovely nurses, very concerned. Drs. were great. Very good service at a scary time in my life.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Doctors at Bethesda North

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.