Ratings for Dr. Albert M. Brady

Dr. Brady and his staff are the most amazing people! You couldn't find a more knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. What a blessing for all of us who have experienced cancer!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Twice this awesome Doctor and his staff saved my life. I have never had a doctor as caring and knowledgeable as he is.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

The front office girl is constantly talking on phone and taking pills in front of patients. I was scheduled and nobody knew I was coming in for appointment. I had to wait for over an hour to be seen.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Brady since he came to Yakima. He is wonderful. My mother in law, my mother and I are all patients of his. The entire staff is always carying and supportive. Dr. Brady has never hurried any of us during an appointment and listens to our needs and concerns. Every chance I get I recommend him to people I meet.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

After going through a horrible experience during Chemo Therapy due to a holier than thou Doctor that shouldn't be practicing medicine. I didn't see any doctor for a full year, Until I saw Doctor Brady's TV add and made an appointment. What a difference !!! This man listened to me (Instead of talking down to me), treated me with genuine kindness and really made a world of difference !!! It's now been three and a half years cancer free and I'm actually sad that I'll no longer be going in for check ups once I reach the five year mark, Because I'll very much miss Doctor Brady and the wonderful staff. BTW since I first began going to Doctor Brady, his business has at least tripled, If you live in or near the Yakima area and are in need of cancer treatment there is no better in my view.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Albert M. Brady's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Care First (Ahcccs) W/Prior