Ratings for Dr. Paula Vecchio

The Doctors web site states she will take new patients. When I called for an appointment I was asked to give the name of my Insurance and the list of meds I was currently taking. Then a very rude women told me that i would called back in one to two weeks, to let me know if the doctor would accept me as a new client. Those were the only two criteria used to base her decision NOT to take me as a new client. I would have liked the chance to meet with the Doctor to see if we would be a good fit. Instead I was left a message that the doctor declined to take me as a new patient. i called to ask what the declination was based on I was told that she was too busy and not taking new patients by another rude office worker. Don't bother this is a staff and doctor too busy for people who need a real doctor. What? So sad. I wouldn't give this doctor another look.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I was taking care of extremely well at times and then there were times I was not taken care of and led to more health issues but for the most part she and her team are extremely caring and out going above and beyond in many ways.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

very knowledgeable, very concerned about your health, always willing to talk

flag | Submitted October 8, 2005

Dr. Paula Vecchio's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1981)