Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Mallonee

An amazing doctor! I had persistent canker sores for a year...number of doctors could not treat or diagonize. Dr Malloone's treatment was a miracle cure for me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

He went from telling me I need surgery in both ears to not even a follow up in 20 minutes. When he told me I needed surgery, I said are you sure!?!? He said yes, "you even lost hearing." I said "no I didn't." He went to prove me wrong. I took the test and passed w flying colors. He then said finish the antibiotics and if you feel like it you can do the drops too. That was it. No follow up or anything. Who says use antibiotic ear drops if you feel like it!!!!!!????

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

There is not a better ENT in Charlotte. He is direct, to the point, loves to help you understand what's going on. He changed my life 17 years ago when he discovered how badly I needed tubes. He has taken out my tonsils and treated my allergies. Now my son and Goddaughter go to him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

This doctor is a miracle worker. I had canker sores which a # of doctors in the area were unable to treat. I was referred to Dr Malonee...his diagnosis was spot on and he put on treatment which solved the problem.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010

After 25 years of constant sore throats, fevers, antibiotics, and feeling gross, Dr. Mallonee took out my tonsils and I am a changed person. I have been so healthy seince then. He personally made sure mypain was controlled and I had no complications.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

This doctor saved my sons life! He was in a diving accident and became a quad and complications set in with his throat. He had a hole in his throat which another doctor did in error. He was a life saver. My Son was on a trach for 4 months in SC hospital and when he was transferred to CMC, Dr. Mallonee gave him the expertise my son needed in such a tragic time, he was in ICU twice and Dr. Mallonee pulled him through. I thank God for him, my son is alive today because of him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Had surgery for diviated septum, They rushed me through, he said oh I would be able to breath so much better. After a lot of pain I can't breath any better. He says well I can breath out the right side, but that was not the side I needed fixed, I could always breath out of the right side. I would never go to him for anything again.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2005

Dr. Michael S. Mallonee's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal