Dr. Robert H. Clarick

Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Clarick

Doctor Roberth is sweet, attentive to the concerns of parents and he is Always available to talk to patients no matter how much he is busy. He keeps a friendly smile. Doctor Roberth Clarick is a doctor who treats patients equally, without distinction by their color or economic status. Dr R. Clarick, is always willing to advises and provide you an appropriate suggestions to parents and patients to lead them, a better lifestyle. He rally is someone special that makes you feel that he is there to listen you attentively without interrupting and never he ignore your concerns about the health of your children. I can say that he is an angel. I thank God for choosing Doctor Roberth Clarick as my children's pediatrician. God bless you, Doctor Robert Julia S.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Very good with kids and mindful of parents' concerns. Explains things in very clear and easy-to-understand terms.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

I love this doctor. He always listens to all of my complains and provides me with answers to all of them. He takes his time with his patients. Def. worth the wait. Makes his patients feel like he cares about them. It's a shame he's a pediatrician because if I could keep him as my PCP, I would.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2005

Dr. Robert H. Clarick's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Great West