Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Hubbs

Dr. Hubbs is a good dr. My issue is more with his practice and billing. I was charged consistently for routine visits (which my insurance covers) because the office would submit a code so that they could get more money from insurance. After being charged for every routine visit my child had in the first year, I decided to leave the practice.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

"Dr. Tommy" as he's called by my children has been my pediatrician since my oldest child was an infant. He is now 8 and we have two more children. I trust Dr. Tommy completely. He always takes the time to listen and he makes me feel like he knows my family. I'm sure he does after all this time. He asks about all the children even when I'm only there for one and when they are sick or I feel something's wrong, he gives my babies a thorough one over to ensure they are okay.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Hubbs is the most friendly Doctor you can find. He will help you out in any way that he can.He share as much information as he can with you about your children. He takes the time to hear your concerns.And let's you ask qouestion and helps find the answers to them.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2005

Dr. Thomas C. Hubbs's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1995)