You may also like

Rate Dr. Siddharth Tambar

Dr. Siddharth Tambar's Ratings

Dr. Tambar and his staff are exceptional. I have had multiple office visits and each time I received excellent care. He is also punctual and I rarely had to wait more than 2-3 minutes. I can recommend Dr. Tambar without reservation. I have osteoarthritis and I'm grateful for his specialized care. His treatments are on the vanguard of regenerative medicine and are making a marked improvement in my quality of life. I'm 59 years old and have seen many doctors and specialists in my life. Dr. Tambar is one of the very best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

First time. Staff and doctor not very friendly.
I felt the doctor wasn't friendly. Never greeted me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Beware, he charges 350.00 just for an office visit. I was recommended to him by my doctor (they are on the same floor, he rents office space down the hall from where my doctor is)for my Gout, he took out a heat probe and it was charged $350.00 as an x-ray on my insurance . I had a appointment with my Medical doctor the next day, he seen me passing in the hallway asked me how I'm doing and charged me a $150.00 for a office visit. If he see's you on the street and asks you how your doing, don't answer, it will cost you a bundle. Shame on you Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

I had bad shoulder pain from a old basketball injury. A friend of mine told me to see doctor Tambar. He told me the different options. I went with prp. After a couple treatments my pain is almost completely gone. His staff is great also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2011

Outstanding office. Very happy with my treatment. I sent my mother to see Dr Tambar also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2010

Runs on time, answered my questions in a very straight forward manner, treated my problem effectively. Best Rheumatologist I have worked with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Great and compassionate doctor. Explained everything thoroughly, wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860145].votes_count ]]