You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Siddharth Tambar

I only have positive words Dr. Tambar, and his staff at Chicago Arthritis. My queries have been promptly answered, and communications have been met with encouragement and support. Dr Tambar took a lot of time during my visit, fulling responding to all my questions, informing me of the possibilities I have with the condition my body is in, and supporting me with the other medical tasks that have to be carried out before a procedure can take place. I left his office feeling confident about my decision to place myself in his medical hands. I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Tambar to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

As a retired trial lawyer and educator I have high expectations when dealing with health care professionals. I found Dr. Tambar's staff to be extremely courteous. Further, I found Dr. Tambar to be stellar in the areas of professionalism and medical knowledge in connection with his field of expertise. I would highly recommend Dr. Tambar to my friends and associates.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

When I originally went to my Internist about being unhappy with my Rheumatologist, I had no idea what treatment plan I was looking for next or exactly what characteristics I needed for my care. I just knew I needed a change. Dr. Tambar has been responsive to all of my aches and pains; he's reassured me when I needed a little push to get back on track, and he always listens to give just the right advice. His dedication to his patients and to medicine itself shines brightly during every visit.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. Tambar is thorough, helpful and uses cutting edge medicine to promptly diagnose and treat arthritis and joint problems like bad knees, shoulder tendons and other mobility problems. I avoided surgery thanks to his care. His staff is friendly and helpful. His billing was fully explained in advance with no problems.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Tambar and his staff are exceptional. I have had multiple office visits and each time I received excellent care. He is also punctual and I rarely had to wait more than 2-3 minutes. I can recommend Dr. Tambar without reservation. I have osteoarthritis and I'm grateful for his specialized care. His treatments are on the vanguard of regenerative medicine and are making a marked improvement in my quality of life. I'm 59 years old and have seen many doctors and specialists in my life. Dr. Tambar is one of the very best.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Beware, he charges 350.00 just for an office visit. I was recommended to him by my doctor (they are on the same floor, he rents office space down the hall from where my doctor is)for my Gout, he took out a heat probe and it was charged $350.00 as an x-ray on my insurance . I had a appointment with my Medical doctor the next day, he seen me passing in the hallway asked me how I'm doing and charged me a $150.00 for a office visit. If he see's you on the street and asks you how your doing, don't answer, it will cost you a bundle. Shame on you Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I had bad shoulder pain from a old basketball injury. A friend of mine told me to see doctor Tambar. He told me the different options. I went with prp. After a couple treatments my pain is almost completely gone. His staff is great also.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Outstanding office. Very happy with my treatment. I sent my mother to see Dr Tambar also.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Runs on time, answered my questions in a very straight forward manner, treated my problem effectively. Best Rheumatologist I have worked with.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr. Siddharth Tambar's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only have positive words Dr. Tambar, and his staff at Chicago Arthritis. My queries have been promptly answered, and communications have been met with encour..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a retired trial lawyer and educator I have high expectations when dealing with health care professionals. I found Dr. Tambar's staff to be extremely courte..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I originally went to my Internist about being unhappy with my Rheumatologist, I had no idea what treatment plan I was looking for next or exactly what char..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tambar is thorough, helpful and uses cutting edge medicine to promptly diagnose and treat arthritis and joint problems like bad knees, shoulder tendons and ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tambar and his staff are exceptional. I have had multiple office visits and each time I received excellent care. He is also punctual and I rarely had to w..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "First time. Staff and doctor not very friendly. I felt the doctor wasn't friendly. Never greeted me."

March 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=153474'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014