You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Reisha F. Brown

This was the doctor selected by my insurance, so I took my baby to first visit after birth. This woman is rude, mean, and very belittling. I am a first time mom so I asked her every single concern that I would have and she would have a way of making me feel stupid for asking. I felt discriminated by her and will never step in her office again!

Submitted March 24, 2015

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

The best Peditrican ! I love Dr.Brown, she is so caring and knowledgable in her field. As a first time Mom of twin girls, she has been extremly supportive and helpful towards tips and such. She has even gone the d tea mike and checked in on me and them over the weekend. She has a fantastic bedside manner and I am grategul to have her!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Took my son to this office just so I could get a referral for an opthamologist. She treated me like I was some white trash mother that didn't take good care of her kid. Claimed my son was overweight by the growth chart and said he needed a diet change. Personally she is just trying to imposed her eating style on everyone else.She is not a dietician so she has no ground to give advice on what kids eat. Also asked borderline offensive questions as to how I discipline him, if he had a bath the night before, how ofter I bath him.....I will not be taking either of my kids back there at all.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

this doctor is very un professional. It is very sad to see someone in this field, with the lack of professionalism, supposedly to care for kids. I would highly discourage anyone considering dr brown for there pediatrician. If you go here and meet her you will see what everyone in town is talking about. Someone needs to do something about this doctor. in no way does she deserve to practice what so ever!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Brought my preemie to Dr. Brown because of a fever and cold and very congested. She evaluated him in 10 seconds and said "babies get stuffy". Well we had to take our son to Tampa for surgery and they couldn't do the surgery because of the congestion. They wanted Dr, Brown to look at him again because of his wheezing in his lungs so the nurse practicianer actully call Dr. Brown for us to get him in faster and they told her that she can't see him and we should take him to the ER if it's that bad. After the nurse told them that it wasn't an emergancy the Dr's office said there is nothing they can do and won't see him. I have tried to contact Dr. Brown with no response. NEVER AGAIN!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I like Dr. Brown as my kids pediatrician. It's not her fault that the billing department and the front office staff isn't as helpful as everyone would like. The lady checking me out is always nice though. Dr. B has always helped us out, been very kind and knowledgable and I'm greatful to her and her office

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. Reisha F. Brown's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She was just driving erratically heading north on 75, exited onto Bonita Springs exit where my husband and I exited, we switched lanes to turn into McDonalds an..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This was the doctor selected by my insurance, so I took my baby to first visit after birth. This woman is rude, mean, and very belittling. I am a first time mom..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always kind and provides good knowledge and helpful tips. Kind and spends lots of time answering questions. Great bedside manner. Truly cares."

January 30, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Reisha" to "Reisha F."

October 20, 2013