Ratings for Dr. Clifford C. Wong

Very knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with me. He has been extremely accurate with his diagnoses of my conditions, and prescribed exactly what worked (after seeing two other doctors that got it wrong). I did need to wait a long time to see him because I had no appointment and was a standby patient. He will see you without an appointment, and that is not a common practice I think. I am a westerner, and it did not affect the service of his office in any way as far as I could tell. They were quite professional and helpful. Dr. Wong will be my PCP until I can't afford the insurance. He's the best MD I've seen in years!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. Wong is very negligent and doesn't prescribe the right medications. He misdiagnosed me and I still have my symtoms for over two months now. I am very displeased with his service. Waiting for hours at his office, he only gives me less than five minutes of his time. Perhaps that's why he mis-diagnosed me!! He has wife sitting at the front desk and she's full of gossips! She is only speedy and nice to those who know her and Dr. Wong. The waiting process is unspeakable! I hope they know what they do to normal American citizens like me. I don't usually get ill and when I do, I expect over the top medical service and attention. I work hard and pay taxes, not to mention money gets drawn from my paycheck to go toward medical insurance. Paying medical insurance at it's high rate, I do expect my doctor to be professional and knowledgeable. As patients, we are not just a number. We are humans and giving us the wrong medication can be drastic!! Think twice about seeing Dr. Wong!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Clifford C. Wong's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)