Ratings for Dr. Zahid Zafar

I took my Grandmother for her first visit with Dr. Zafar. We were 30 minutes early and we were not seen for 2 hours. I was excited about seeing Dr. Zafar. He came highly recommend. 2 1/2 hours later we get in a room and the nurse practitioner comes in. She was nice and knowledgable but my grandmothers appointment was with Dr. Zafar and she had the insurance to cover it. They said he left. There was no emergency. It was lunch time. He decided we weren't worth seeing because he had been there late and left us to be seen by someone else. I had even offered to come back but apparently he leaves for vacation soon and will be gone for 3 weeks. Very disappointing visit.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Released my 89 year old grandmother at 8:00 pm after family members had left for the night after waiting in her room for hours to speak to the doctor. This was after internal bleeding and receiving a blood transfusion. Horrible

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Feel comfortable with Dr. Zafar. Has been most caring and is not critical. Would recommend him to friends.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

My family and I have been going to see Dr. Zafar for a while. He is great, very helpful, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. His front office staff could be a little nicer, but overall great experiences.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Very nice and thorough, responds to patients calling in quickly.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2005

Dr. Zahid Zafar's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Mckinney, TX