Ratings for Dr. Alan E. Lichtin

My husband never even got to MEET Alan Lichten. I made an appointment for him and he got him an appointment right away. Upon seeing my husband's blood test results, he had his nurse call me to get my man to the ER, right away. I did so. Thus beginning a journey I would not wish on anyone. But this guy- Dr. Lichten. Never met him but that action on behalf of a patient he has not yet met, 5 stars. I wish our PCP was half as diligent.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Lichtin has been my dr. For 20 years. One can only wish that in a lifetime you get one like him. He is caring understanding and never rushes. He treats a patient like family I wouldnt have my 15 year old daughter if it wasnt for his medical care.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Lichtin provided the best care to our dad for 18 years. We are very gratuful and most appreciative to him! He is truly the BEST! He is very knowlegable and goes above and beyong caring! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Doctor Lichtin is a wonderful and knowledgeable clinician. He is EXTREMELY caring and takes a real interest in his patient's welfare. He's the BEST!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Doctor Lichtin is a caring thorough practioner,who truly cares about his patients. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Alan E. Lichtin's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1980)