Ratings for Dr. David Mills

Dr David Mills is more than a gentleman. Highly professional and was the first medical practitioner who could solve my extreme sleep apnea after many years of suffering.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr Mills was lovely with my child and kept me well informed. Front staff were kind and efficient.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I have being going to Dr David Mills for 10+ years now and have found him honest and straight-forward with his advice. Very approachable and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

I arrived well on time at Dr Mills Botany Rd clinic for my appointment, I was seen within five minutes of arrival. Front desk staff were unwelcoming, unhelpful and not the most pleasant to deal with. As they are the first point of contact with the patient they should present to a high standard going out of their way to be kind and helpful. After all the patients aid to payment of their wages. I feel they have a lot to learn about professional conduct. One expects better in the private sector.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

Arried for an 11am appointment at his rooms in Gillies Hospital, Auckland. At a little after 11.10am the preceding patient was seen. This clearly indicated that I was unlikely to be seen for another 30 minutes or so. Did not enjoy the courtesy of an explanation or apology so expressed my unhappiness to his Receptionist and left. Am tempted to send him an account for my own wasted time.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Has shares in the adjacant hospital & only operates there, although this is not disclosed . Suspected of referring some patients to the public waiting list rather than operate at "his" hospital .

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008