Ratings for Dr. Wee Jin Jung

Missed diagnosing a major problem for several years. Was caught immediately by a new doctor and certainly should have been caught younger in order to be treated correctly. I loved her, but she is not competent.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

We would not recommend this practice for several reasons. Dr. Jeanie spent less than 5 minutes in our room during my daughter's 1 month well visit. We voiced several concerns and she literally never examined our daughter. She didn't look in her ears or nose and didn't look at her diaper rash even when we expressed concern over it. We had the same experience during her 2 week check-up and thought maybe it was a fluke. The 2nd very troubling thing that happened was her recommendation to cut out dairy based on "microscopic blood" found in our daughter's stool. I know four other couples that take their children to this doctor and every single one of them has been told the same thing, "you need to cut dairy out of your diet." We had actually jokingly discussed before the appointment if she was going to tell us to cut out dairy since she had told all of our friends that. My husband pressed her on the issue asking her for actual medical evidence as to why she thought our 1 month old had a dairy intolerance and she could not answer the questions and eventually told us that even if she couldn't back it up with evidence we should do it anyways because "it was healthier." I went to another doctor for a 2nd opinion and was told it was highly unlikely she had a dairy intolerance and he also tested her stool and said there was no microscopic blood in her blood. She is now over four months old and I have been eating dairy with no issues. The staff was ok, but not outstanding either.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Only the best pediatrician in the world. My boys have been with her since before she moved into her own practice. They love going to her office. Every child should have a Dr. Jenny.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

We have followed Dr.Jeanie from her first day in private practice. She is the most professional and compassionate doctor I have met. My grandson adores her and so do we. She takes the time to listen to us and explain anything we don't understand. She doesn't rush to write prescriptions unless they are needed. I'm so thankful to have her in Chattanooga. I'm a real estate agent and I always recommend her to families moving to town. We know that she is the best.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Jeanie is a wonderful doctor who doesn't grab the prescription pad at every turn. She is laid back, personable, sweet and caring. Her staff is equally accommodating and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Would not consider going elsewhere with my children. My girls could not be happier either!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

My child has been going to Dr. Jung for several years, we even followed her through the departing of ways with Dr. Susan McLean. The last visit we had though will be our last. The registration ladies were wonderful (we were on the well side). The nursing staff was great very informative and caring for my child however, I don't think the staff new how thin the walls were because we overheard several things that we should not have heard, like " if we do that again, they will shut us down" ummm thats not comforting and the conversation went on to where I am scared to take my child back there, I asked the nurse when she came in and she tried to blow off the conversation but it was truly severe, but never denied. I know every practice has its problems but this one was bad enough to make me find another doctor. :(

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Very unprofessional, rude staff would not recommend her for a pediatrician

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

My children and I love Dr. Jeanie. When we visit her we all feel like we are going to see a friend of the family rather than seeing a doctor. We would follow her to Knoxville if she opened an office there!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Jeanne is very helpful and knowledgeable. She is very sensitive to the needs of her patients and their parents. She listens very well and takes her time letting you know she cares. I love Jeanne! We also had to leave this practice due to the poor staff. The front desk staff are ok, but the billing staff is pathetic. We were treated like trash because of a dispute with insurance. I would recommend Jeanne as a wonderful doctor who cares, just ignore the rude staff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Wee Jin Jung's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1999)